Stroll through the private vineyards of two esteemed wine estates on this guided Cape Town winelands tour. The morning wine tour in Stellenbosch takes you on a journey from farm to table. Ignite your sense of touch, smell, and sight by basking in the products of the farm. Suited to all fitness levels, the walk follows a network of rolling farm roads through the vineyards.
TOUR START/END POINT
- Skilpadvlei Wine Farm
TOUR START TIME
TOUR END TIME
- Fully Guided Tour 1 guide per 10 guests
- Snack Pack (including bottled water, choc & peanuts/raisins)
- All Wine tastings on route (2 estates visited)
- Gratuities to the guide.
- Additional wine purchases made on the day.
- Walking Tour
MORE ABOUT STELLENBOSCH
- Stellenbosch has a stellar reputation for its university and oak-lined streets. It's also a town cherished for its wine farms, some of the best in South Africa. A Stellenbosch wine tour is made memorable thanks to the sprawling wine farms dominating the town`s outskirts.
Take this guided walking tour through the private vineyards of two of Stellenbosch's most prestigious wine estates. This four-hour tour gives you a unique opportunity to experience farm-to-table first-hand. Touch, smell, feel, and see the hard work of the farm as you traverse a network of rolling farm roads. Perfect for all levels, this tour is sure to be an unforgettable experience.